You may also like
Torpedo 's large, circular wooden case features sleek metallic indices and hands on a woodgrain face. The multicolor adjustable band and energetic accents make the Torpedo an exciting timepiece and an intriguing accessory. Scratch-proof glass and a comfortable fit add value to this new style.
• Premium Miyota 2035 Digital Movement
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Includes Date Window
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 11.1 mm, Length: 57.15 mm
• Adjustable Polyester band with stainless steel buckle.
• Band width: 20 mm
• Maximum length: 21.5 cm (8.5”)
• Minimum length: 15.5 cm (6.1”)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES• Case is 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and ompletely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 34 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
See Watch Packaging
Our Tree Planting Story
You Buy A Watch, We Plant A Tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future to plant a tree for every wood watch purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 600,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2017 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.