You may also like
Jupiter is a signature timepiece, featuring a durable geometric case in a variety of wood colors and face styles. It offers dual Miyota movements making it perfect for being in two places at once.
• Premium Miyota 2039
• Features applied hour indices
• Features secondary smaller dial for alternative timezone setting.
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 48 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 42 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 37.5 mm
• Maximum length: 23 cm (9”)
• Minimum length: 17 cm (6.7”)
• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and completely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 70 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
See Watch Packaging
Our Tree Planting Story
You Buy A Watch, We Plant A Tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future to plant a tree for every wood watch purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 600,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2017 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.