You may also like
Alpha commands attention with a bold case featuring scratch-proof glass, easy to read indices, and a new date aperture all set into a strong wooden face. Alpha is as practical as it is fashionable.
• Premium Miyota 2315
• Alpha SW Watches Use Ronda Swiss 515
• Features applied hour indices and printed seconds track.
• Includes Date Window
• Hardened, Scratch-proof Mineral Glass
• Width: 46 mm, Thickness: 12 mm, Length: 56 mm
• Adjustable Link bracelet with locking stainless steel clasp.
• Removable links: 4 on each side
• Link width: 26.5 mm
• Maximum length: 22 cm (8.6”)
• Minimum length: 16 cm (6.3”)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES• 100% Natural Wood
• Hypo-allergenic and ompletely free of toxic chemicals
• Weight: 61 g
• Battery: Sony SR626SW
See Watch Packaging
Our tree planting story
You buy a watch, we plant a tree
WeWOOD collaborates with Trees For The Future, Treedom and American Forests to plant a tree for every timepiece purchased. Our Goal is to help restore Mother Nature, one watch at a time, by planting a tree for every watch. Since 2011, WeWOOD has planted over 420,000 trees with its partners and sets challenging target for 2016 and beyond. One such challenge is our goal of planting 1 million tree by 2020. Keeping forests healthy and happy keeps us healthy and happy, and we like to keep this reminder on our wrists.